Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A minor in finance?

Now, six weeks away from the half way point of my MBA, I find myself more more and more interested in marketing. Welcome to the marketing tag, where I'll be posting little advertising and marketing tidbits that strike my fancy.

Below is an ad for MyFinanceLab.com, a site (marketed to both teachers and students) making it easy for teachers to grade and hard for students to cheat. That's all well and good but....


Wow, what a boobtastic "college student!" Hands on? This is not subtle and not appropriate. I don't want to sound like an old man but this girl looks 15. Yes, sexy women sell lots of things, usually beer. But this is a bit much for an academic site. I'll stick to the hands-off part, thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Aw, you're a feminist too...now we can share everything ;)

and whoever anonymous is...gross.

Walker Bradley said...

He's always been a feminist.

Io said...

See *Fighting Temptations*. We have a copy of it.